When a wife is caught on the neck with cheating act, she would improvise any mad justification to prove she is not guilty. For example, she would claim that she is unintendedly pregnant:)
Among all pregnancies in US approximately 50% are unintended. 50% of them result in abortion . In the global scope these figures are somewhat lower: 38% and 22% respectively . The percentage of unintended pregnancies is highest among unmarried women and those who have low income.
People have sex for the first time somewhere in the age of 17. But their brain become mature much later, somewhere in their mid 20-th . So unplanned pregnancies appear in accordance with the laws of nature.
In work  four categories of pregnancy intentions are described. These are: the planned pregnancy, the laissez-faire pregnancy, the recalcitrant pregnancy, the accidental pregnancy.
In order to better understand the intentions of those who fall within above mentioned categories special questionnaire was implemented for National survey of family growth. It was established that one must distinguish unwanted and mistimed pregnancies . The usage of correct wording is aslo underlined in . It is shown that misinterpretation of intentions such as "unplanned" or "unwanted" yielded a 6% point difference in estimates: 33.5% pregnancies were "unplanned" and 27.4% were "unwanted".
Unplanned pregnancies have big negative influence on women health. Those women have lower haemoglobin levels and physical well-being, bad labour experience compared with women with planned pregnancy [7, 8].
The unintended pregnancies affect not only women but also their children. For example, children of unplanned pregnancies (UP) are at increased risk of negative consequences of environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) . It is also found that children of UP are also at greater risk of mental and behavioral problems .
References1. Unintended Pregnancy in the United States
2. Unwanted Pregnancy and Associated Factors among Pregnant Married Women in Hosanna Town, Southern Ethiopia
3. Study: Unplanned Pregnancies Common in Women in their 20s
4. ’Planned’ and ’unplanned’ pregnancy: deconstructing experiences of conception
5. The Measurement and Meaning of Unintended Pregnancy
6. Unplanned or unwanted? A randomized study of national estimates of pregnancy intentions
7. Effects of unplanned pregnancy on maternal health in Turkey
8. Unplanned pregnancy and discontinuation of SSRIs in pregnant women with previously treated affective disorder
9. Are Urban Low-Income Children From Unplanned Pregnancy Exposed to Higher Levels of Environmental Tobacco Smoke?
10. A longitudinal study of child mental health and problem behaviours at 14 years of age following unplanned pregnancy